Today’s bathrooms feature an array of shower and tub designs. Most are conventional tub & shower combinations, others are ornate with a variety of water jets, shower heads and faucet designs.
We are specialist in all shower repairs, bathtub drain repairs, water pressure issues and even installations/replacements.
- Common Shower Problems
- Clogged Showerhead
- Symptoms include reduced water flow or thin jets of water. Shower Leaks. Water still flows despite turning shower faucet off.
- Water temperature Fluctuations
- Sudden bursts of cold water during hot showers
- Damaged temperature control or defective thermocouple in water heaters
- Dirty water or odor in water from water tank
- Blocked drain. Slow to no water drainage.
- Identify buildup of mineral or rust deposit and remove or dissolved them.
- Clear clogged, rusty and corroded water plumbing pipes
- Clean up sediment buildup in the water heater’s tank
- Repair or replace defective or worn shower parts.
- Installation of new showerheads and other bathroom fixtures
- Clear blocked drain by removing the accumulation of bodily grease, soap scum and hair along the drainpipe .